Wednesday 13 May 2015

St. Mary Mazzarello

We the novitiate community kept up the NOVENA for the feast of St. Mary Mazzarello with the following theme and the practices. Each one tried her best to grow a little bit each day in faith, of course with the help of Mary Mazzarello.

Maria Domenica Mazzarello’s FAITH and our own

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking; if you
hear my voice and open the door, I will come in to
you and eat with you and you with me (Rev.3:20).

The journey of faith, for Maria Domenica, as for us, entails opening many doors and crossing many thresholds.

1.     The Door of Gift
2.     The Door of Searching
3.     The Door of Relationship
4.     The Door of Enthusiasm
5.     The Door of Meaning
6.     The Door of Resurrection
7.     The Door of Awe and Gratitude
8.     The Door of Joy
9.     The Door of Optimism

What doors do I need to open to allow my Faith to grow and deepen?

Text: Maire O’Byrne fma, Journeys to the Heart in the company of Maria
Domenica Mazzarello (pgs.239 – 254)


No comments:

Post a Comment